So I’m definitely working on those Doctor Who prints, one of which is already completed, and another I will hopefully be wearing on Sunday at Otakon, but what would people think of Avengers prints? I’ve seen a lot of Avengers inspired lolita, and I think it’d be really fun to design prints in similar colors/motifs! A Captain America one would be really interesting I think because it’d be hard to balance the theme with the idea that it’s not a giant America flag on your clothes.
Please please PLEASE come be a Cap lolita with me. <3 <3 <3
Ah haha, I’d love to! I don’t know when I’d actually have time to wear it though! My local comm seems so inactive, and I’m usually not gutsy enough to wear lolita unless it’s for something special. ;A;
Definitely gonna work on that print though!
Thursday Jun 6 @ 10:07pm
tagged as: non dairy confectionery. lolita. avengers. captain america.
reblogged from pardonmybloomers
originally posted by nondairyconfectionery
- cadetheblade likes this
- cadetheblade reblogged this from nondairyconfectionery
- strawberrymacaronexplosion reblogged this from pardonmybloomers and added:
- nondairyconfectionery reblogged this from pardonmybloomers and added:
- pardonmybloomers reblogged this from nondairyconfectionery and added:
- pardonmybloomers likes this